We are a customer focused Company having built our successful business on repeat delivery of high Quality service to our clients taking full ownership of the process from customer instructions through to successful handover. In many cases we provide combined electrical and mechanical works on the same project providing a ‘one-call’ service to cover all aspects of our building services installations and any ongoing maintenance.
We add value for our clients through:
• Project Management
• Cost Effective Solutions Tailored to Individual Requirements
• Full Planning & Design
• Energy Efficient Solutions
• Fully Managed Testing, Certification and Planned Maintenance Programmes
• Mains and Sub Mains Distribution
• Lighting (including Intelligent Dimming Systems)
• Emergency Lighting
• Fire Alarm Systems
• Security and Door Access Systems
• Data Installation
• Energy Saving Calculations and Installations
• Statutory Fixed Wire Circuit Testing and Certification
• Testing / Boiler Plants and Certification
• Gas Installation
• Heating & Plumbing Installations / Maintenance
• Air Conditioning & Ventilation Installations / Maintenance
• Compressed Air Systems
• Chilled Water Systems & Supplies
• Under-floor Heating systems
• Commercial Catering
• Process Technology Systems
Works are carried out predominantly in the North of England, however we are happy to carry out projects in other regions across the UK by arrangement.
In addition, we have substantial experience of Emergency Response repair works responding at short notice 24/7 to incidents. Our fleet of response vehicles are comprehensively stocked with a variety of day to day repair tools and materials sufficient to successfully deal with the vast majority of incidents.
Our Emergency service operates a full 365 days per year with a single contact number to your local office to deal with any incident. Our full management teams ensure that in all cases the most appropriate resources are directed to the incident without delay.
Ring: Durham Office 0191 3831145
Ring: Yorkshire Office 01977 667121